Modified in-person instruction began this week, thanks to detailed plans to address the COVID-19 pandemic impact.
- A twice-weekly on-campus COVID-19 testing program.
- Quarantine, isolation and contact tracing for all COVID-19 cases that are related to the university, in partnership with the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District (CUPHD).
- Online COVID-19 safety training for all faculty members, staff and students.
- Required face coverings and social distancing on campus.
- Close collaboration with local governments, public health officials and businesses.