All dog park users are to follow the posted rules. Failure to follow the rules are both a safety concern for dog and human as well as cause for loss of park use. Disregard of the rules can lead to a ban from the park. Members are encouraged to approach those who are not following the rules. Courteous behavior is expected from all. The following safety rules demand particular attention:
- Dogs must wear both the membership and county registration tags.
- Dogs MUST be leashed while arriving and exiting the dog park.
- Children under six years old – are NEVER allowed in the dog park. Children must have an adult present at all times.
- Dogs less than 4 months old are not permitted.
- Food (people food, dog food or dog treats are NOT allowed in the park.
- Threatening/aggressive dog behavior – owners are responsible for their dog and must remove aggressive dog from the park.
Questions? Call 217-344-9583.