Jardine Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Hong Kong.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Jardine Schindler Group (JSG) is a joint venture between Jardine Matheson (est.1832) and Schindler Group(est.1874). JSG is specialized in design, engineer, install, maintain and modernize elevators, escalators and moving walkways in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Macau, Myanmar, Brunei and Cambodia. On average, 100 million people throughout the Asia Pacific regions will be transported by equipment supplied and maintained by JSG on any given day.
Field Engineer Trainee
Mobility is the goal
Field Engineer Development Program (FEDP)
You will be introduced to Schindler’s business and technical processes in the first phase of the program. In the second phase, you will receive classroom and on-the-job training to learn Schindler’s latest products and technology and acquire technical skills, learning from ground up.
Upon successful completion of 24 months on-the-job development, you will undergo further development as part of our technical resource succession planning to become a technical expert or technical manager.
Mobility needs you
Apply now if you satisfy the following requirements:
- Engineering diploma/degree from reputable polytechnic or university (electronic/electrical background preferred)
- Ability to read/write in English, speak basic level English
- Problem solving, people and achievement orientation competency
- Willingness to work in construction site to learn Schindler’s field processes, products and technologyTo apply to this exciting program, you need to submit the following information to our Recruiting Portal:
- CV including extra curricular activities with cover letter in English
- Transcripts and relevant certificates
- Work experience references (if any)
What else should you know?
Do you want to move the future with us?
If so, we would like to meet you, and look forward to receiving your complete application documents.