3/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons white vinegar, 1 cup all-purpose flour , 2 tablespoons white sugar , 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons butter, melted , 1 1/2 teaspoons, ground cinnamon, or as desired (optional), 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional), cooking spray
- Stir milk and vinegar together in a bowl; set aside to ‘sour’ for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk egg and butter into sour milk.
- Pour flour mixture into milk mixture and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla extract to batter; mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Drop batter, 1/4 cup per pancake, onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Source: Epic Guru/Allrecipes.com